The North Island/ Mount Waddington region offers a number of advantages over neighbouring areas and jurisdictions on the Pacific Coast:
- Substantial natural resources;
- Affordable residential, commercial and industrial land;
- Affordable and available housing with stunning views;
- A small, but skilled workforce across a number of primary, secondary and tertiary subsectors;
- Unparalleled lifestyle opportunities that offer a safe, diverse and fulfilling family environment;
- Easy access to both the east and west of Vancouver Island from central points;
- Excellent schools and connective transportation infrastructure.
What the Mount Waddington region lacks in adjacency to major population centres, it makes up for in terms of its economic potential and quality of life for those who wish to invest beyond city industrial parks and live in some of the finest natural surroundings anywhere.
To retain sustainable communities of working families, the North Island needs entrepreneurs and investors who believe in both the smaller and the bigger picture and a plurality of economy and culture.
OUR REGION IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND WANTS TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.