Labour market information (LMI) and census data provide valuable insights into the Mount Waddington Region labour conditions and trends.
Use LMI and census profiles to:
- Identify labour market supply (our local workforce) / demand (our local employers)
- To profile current labour market conditions
- To understand and recognize trends in the labour market
- To predict outlooks for various occupational groups based on a variety of structural factors (economic, demographic, social, political)
- To provide input for and stimulate further research into informed employment and career decisions